Liquid waterproofing Neoproof PU W 15kg - White
Neoproof PU W - real price per m2 of 12,92lv
High grade polyurethane waterproofing water-based for roofs with high mechanical resistance and exceptional waterproofing characteristics.Makes waterproof film with high mechanical and UV resistance.
Thanks to its unique formula and unlike the products of an organic base (solvent) on the surface of Neoproof PU W are no bubbles formed (CO2), which would lead to violation of the tightness of the resulting membrane.
Neoproof ®PU W
High grade polyurethane waterproofing (water-based) for roofs with high mechanical resistance and exceptional waterproofing properties. Forming a waterproof film with high mechanical and UV resistance.
Fields of application:
· Concrete roofs, cement boards, mosaic, etc.
· Roofs with resistance to water
· New or old polyurethane waterproofing coatings
(Some of the above surfaces should be primed with a suitable surface primer before applying Neoproof ®PU W)
· Easy to apply and dries as a smooth film that covers capillary cracks and provides full protection against moisture.
· It is not affected by adverse weather conditions and maintain elasticity at temperatures up to -15 ° C, offering excellent protection against water.
· Environmentally friendly product (water-based)
Appearance: viscous liquid
Density (ISO 8962): 1,33 g / cm3
Cost: 1-1,2 kg / m2 for 2 coats (in cement surfaces)
Drying time (25 ° C): 2-3 hours
PH (ISO 1148): 8-9
Time overlap: 24 pm. (Low temperature and high humidity lengthen)
Elongation (25 ° C): 300%
Substrate Preparation: The substrate must be clean, dry and free of dust, oil, grease or poorly adhering material. It is advisable to prepare the surface with a primer Revinex ®, which is diluted with water in a ratio Revinex ®: water 1: 3, to seal the pores, as well as better adhesion and better coverage. Application: Stir the product thoroughly in its bucket.After priming are applied of at least two layers Neoproof ® PU W, using a brush or roller, the direction of the roll for each subsequent layer is perpendicular to the preceding one. The first layer is diluted with 5-10% water. The second layer was applied after 24 hours, no dilution. Follow the same instructions in the third layer.
· Neoproof ® PU W should not be applied at a wet basis, or if the expected rainfall, during the curing of the product.
· Application conditions: Surface moisture <6%, relative humidity <75%. The application should be performed at temperatures between 5 ° C and 35 ° C.
· For special applications or in the case where cracks greater than 1,5 mm, Neoproof ® PU W may be reinforced with a specially designed non-woven polyester tissue- Neotextile ®. In such cases, requiring at least three layers of product.
· The thickness of the coating must be high in order to avoid a long time for drying.
· Full cure of the film poluava 7 days after application
Cleaning of tools:
Wash thoroughly with water immediately after use.
In water, when the stain is still wet. In the case of hardened spots, mechanical means or diluent.
White (possible tinting)
2 years in unopened original container protected from direct sunlight and frost.
|TDS Polyurea C1||[PDF, 2.67 MB]|