Energy saving facade coating Silatex® Reflect
Silatex Reflect - elastic ENERGY SAVING façade coating with waterproofing and insulating properties • Reflects sun rays with over 88% • Reduce the temperature of the sun exposed facade up to 40% • Saves electricity for cooling • Price for two coats: about 4.30 lev / m2 including VAT depending on the base (in the price included and primer Revinex®)
· Reflects sun rays and significantly reduces energy consumption for space cooling in the summer. Thanks to its high reflectivity, it reduces the temperature of the external sun-exposed walls up to 40%
· In combination with Neotherm or other insulating material, it prevents the cooling of the external wall surfaces in winter and the development of mold from batreshnata country.
· Environmentally friendly, helping to reduce the effects of "urban heat" and CO2 emissions
· High hiding power (possibility of toning with acrylic dye)
· Water vapor permeability
· Polymerises by UV solar radiation, forming a "repulsive" dirt film which retains its smoothness, even at very high temperatures. As a result, the coating retains its whiteness and accordingly slantseotrazyavashtite properties for a long period of time.
· Covers capillary cracks and fully protect from moisture.
· Resistant to temperatures down to - 40 ° C
· Supports elasticity and provides long-lasting waterproofing
Appearance: white viscous liquid
Specific weight: 1,36 g / cm3
Consumption: 180-200 ml / m2 (two coats)
Drying: 3 hours (at 25 ° C)
Recoating: after 24 hours (at 25 ° C, the time is increased in moisture and low temperatures)
|TDS-SilatexReflect_bg||[PDF, 113.96 KB]|